Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Dear Summer

So summer's almost here!!
Which means we all want to go to beaches and explore some places. I'm , for the most part, planning some vacations for July. I want to have a wonderful experience, but there are so many places I want to go, I'm starting to freak out. After some hours of research I narrowed my list to three destinations:

- Quebec City, Canada:

Quebec City Sunset
I know a lot of people don't even think of visiting Canada. But Quebec city is full of unforgettable adventures. From beautiful landscapes to fun festivals, here you can find something for everyone. Kids, families, couples and friends can go and have a spectacular vacation. One of the things that caught my attention was its Classic European look. There are so many monuments and attractions that date back to the 1600's and 1800's, so you'll feel like you are traveling back in time.

- Barbados, Caribbean:
Barbados Beach Resort
If you are looking for a tropical paradise, then Barbados is the right place. This little island is full of energy and lively spirit. It also has a lot of places to go at night. But the main attractions here are the beaches. The cool breeze, sun exposure, sea adventures and natural landscape makes the Barbados island a place to chill and relax.

- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil:
Rio de Janeiro from above
I have to admit that since I saw the animated movie "Rio" I fell in love with Brazil. I told myself I would go to the Carnival one day but for now I may settle to go and visit this July. The truth is Brazil has a lot to offer for tourists. You can go and have a trip to the amazing Amazon, You can visit the magnificent Iguassu Falls and, of course, you can go, surf and party in the bright city of Rio de Janeiro. Rio offers so many exotic places and activities, you'll never get bored. Plus, you can always have some Samba time.




My three destinations are in America and each of them offers some unbelievable memorable experiences. I wish I could just pick a flight and be all summer long traveling. That would be perfect for all of us!


What are you're traveling destinations for the summer? Are you as undecided as me?


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment